Carnaval Miami Run
March 1, 2015 at 7:30AM on Calle Ocho
A CARNAVAL STYLE RACE FOR ALL AGES!
Bringing the race back to Beacon Blvd. and 8th St. in Little Havana!
This is an exciting event that promotes wellness and a healthy lifestyle to people of all ages.
A “Kiddie Dash” follows the race where every child is a winner. Distances based on age group from 2 & under to 10 are between 100 – 800 feet. Medals for all kids.
THE COURSE – BACK TO CALLE OCHO!
We’re back to Calle Ocho! The 2015 Race will start on 8th street and 27th Ave! 5K Walk, 5K Run, & The Kiddie Dash!
Date: Sunday March 1, 2015
Time: 5K Start: 7:30am. Kiddie Dash: Approximately 8:30am
Location: Calle Ocho and SW 27 Ave
Tech shirt to the first 1,000 participants that register. Register Today!
14 & under; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70+ (Male/Female); Overall male and female winners and top three in each age group will receive awards.
5K HIGH SCHOOL CHALLENGE
• Teams will be made up of five (5) same gender athletes.
• Awards for top male & female team.
• Scores will be determined by adding up the fastest 3 times from each team of 5
• Coaches will pay for each team of 5 (link coming soon).
• Coach will collect a completed High School Challenge 5K Waiver from each athlete (coming soon).
• Completed waivers must be submitted to TeamFootworks via email or fax, 305-667-9760
• All Waivers must be received by 4pm Friday February 26, 2015
A non-competitive free event for kids 10 & under. All kids receive t-shirts for participating!
We’ll update the parking information as raceday approaches. Plan to arrive by 7:00am.
Packets will be available starting at 10:00am on Monday February 23rd to 4:00pm Saturday February 28th at FootWorks in South Miami (5724 Sunset Drive). Packets can be picked up on race day at the event’s location starting at 6:30am.
WHAT REALLY COUNTS!
What’s most important about this race is that YOUR participation contributes to saving children’s lives. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Children’s Cancer Caring Center. So now that you know…get your friends and family to participate in support of these children.
2015 COURSE MAP COMING SOON!